Do I need a VISA to travel to Israel?
Traveling to Israel does not have to be confusing if you know the right things before you go. Click HERE
for information containing VISA requirements for various travelers as well as information on borders, customs, airport taxes and fees.
Who is your audience?
As your partners we will fine-tune the traveling program according to the specifications of your group. Israel is well equipped to accommodate the travelers with special needs. Airport, hotels, and various touring sites are wheelchair accessible, however it is possible that we would have to tweak the itinerary in order to avoid sites that do not have access for wheelchairs. Age can also be a factor, that's why we will make sure to adjust the program to the age of the travelers.
What is the size of your group?
Not only does the size of your group affect the price of a trip, it also allows the tour leader to travel for free. When you start planning a trip, the number of participants does not have to be set in stone, we just need to know how many people are "expected" to travel in order to book enough hotel space in advance and get the ball rolling. Remember, no group is too large.
Yes, there are benefits for tour leaders.
Aside from the great experience of leading a tour group and strengthening your focus and leadership ability, you will get a free room upgrade in all hotels throughout the entire trip. Make sure to discuss your benefits with your travel expert before your departure for the land of milk and honey.
When traveling with Tailor Made Tours you will enjoy:
- Group VISA (starting from 10 travelers of same citizenship
- Assistance at the airport upon arrival and departure
- Tour guides, licensed by the Ministry of Tourism with unparalleled knowledge of the country and great interpersonal skills
- Safe, comfortable and enjoyable transportation
equipped with wireless internet
- Friendly, dedicated and highly professional staff
- A festive farewell ceremony prepared by TMT travel experts
- Tailor Made Tours travel kit (hats, travel bags and maps with TMT logo)